A Nigeria that works.
Help deliver a Nigeria that works.
- We believe that Nigeria can work and we are determined to see it so.
- The best time for Nigerians to change the country was 40 years ago, the next best time is now.
- Raise awareness among Nigerians that we are not as powerless as we think.
- Enable community-driven initiatives aimed at improving Nigeria and Nigerians.
- Collate and communicate credible information on the Nigerian Government’s promises and achievements in relevant sectors.
- Proffer realistic solutions to the challenges identified in our current systems in the relevant sectors.
What we do
- Work with professionals, volunteers and government officials in the relevant sectors (such as education, power, health) on developmental initiatives and projects.
- Measure the success of our initiatives and projects and continually improve them.
- Create media, organise events and design projects to solve identified problems.
OUR CORE VALUES
Core values at the heart of everything we do:
- Transparency. To act in such a manner as to never be ashamed if any of our actions were to come under public scrutiny.
- Respect. To always treat others, even those whose opinions we disagree with and whose actions we condemn, with dignity and respect.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Hopeful Mind. To never give up on Nigeria. Never ever.
WHO WE ARE
- Concerned Nigerians.
- Dissatisfied with being armchair activists.
- Believers in the power of social media to bring about social change.
- Idealists. Believers in the Nigerian dream.
Who are you?